Consigning is Easy
- Bring in at least 10 clean, pressed or hanging items anytime we’re open!
- We only accept items in perfect condition purchased within the last 2 years.
- We will add them to the computer and email you a list.
- Wait while we review them quickly.
- Leave your items for the 70 day consignment period.
We do not accept items from the following due to the lack of resale value:
- Old Navy
When items sell we pay you:
- 40% for items sold for up to $99
- 50% for items sold for $100 – $499
- 60% for items sold for $500- $999
- 75% for items sold for over $1000
**Please Note: We charge a $.99 fee for handling for each item sold**
Can I pick up my items after the 70-day consignment period?
- You can come to pick up your items we have priced $25.00 or more within 70 days. Just call us the day before so we can have them ready for you.
- Everything else is either sold as sale merchandise or donated. We can always provide a receipt for donated items.
When am I paid or how can I check my account?
- Come by the store anytime we are open to be paid or use your credit in the store.
- Call, email or come by anytime to check on your account.
Our Consignment Schedule
Spring & Summer consignments accepted from Feb-July and during the Fall season
Winter consignments are accepted from August-January